Niagara Foundation of Minnesota cordially invites you to be our guest for the 11th Annual Dialogue & Friendship Iftar Dinner
The Islamic holy month of Ramadan represents a time of fasting, charity, prayer, and unity for the Muslim community. In an effort to share this tradition with Muslim and non-Muslim friends, Niagara’s annual dialogue iftar dinners bring individuals from different religious and cultural communities together to break fast and engage in friendly dialogue as a way to stimulate mutual understanding and respect for others and their respective religious traditions.
** It is free and open to the public.
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
514 Studios 514 N 3rd St #101,
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
** which is located 10 minute walking distance from Green and Blue Line Target Field Station. Many Street and Ramp parking spaces available.
- Documentary Screening “Love is a Verb”
- Round Table Discussion about “ROLE MODELS”
- Adhan & Dinner (Kosher & Vegetable meals also available upon request)
- Table Reflections (Sharing the ideas that reflected in the table discussions)
- Open Discussion w/Coffee & Dessert