On Friday, March 11, 2016, Niagara Foundation staff will attend their second workshop for event planning. Vice President for Programs and Outreach Ali Durhan will preside over the workshop.
Instructions for accessing the event:
- Ali, you will be given an access code for the event. Access codes are password-protected codes designed to offer free or discounted tickets for employees, sponsors, media, or other important people without other people seeing them. Use the code NFStaff in the promotional code space and it will reveal the ticket for Niagara VIP.
- Rana, you will also use an access code for the event. Your code is Member and after entering it, select the ticket for Niagara Member.
- Hadis and Elma, I will provide you both a discount code so that you can purchase tickets as a member would. When checking out, put the discount code NFMember into the promotional code space and you should receive a discount.
- I will explore the process of buying a regular ticket.
- Fill out all the information and then process the order. Let us know how this is!
Friday, March 11, 2016
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Niagara Foundation – Headquarters
205 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 4240
Chicago, IL 60601
Ali Durhan is the Vice President for Programs and Outreach at the Niagara Foundation. He is a Turkish native and received his B.A. degree in English Language and Literature in 2006. He received his M.Ed. degree in Curriculum Instruction in US. After working in Afghanistan as a volunteer ESL teacher, and in Turkey for two years in Samanyolu Private High School, he moved to the US in 2009. He worked in public schools as College Guidance Counselor and Assistant Principle, and joined the Niagara Foundation’s Missouri Branch as the Executive Director in 2012. He was, then, transferred to Niagara Foundation’s Chicago headquarters office in 2016.
The views and opinions expressed on The Falls are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Niagara Foundation, its staff, other authors, members, partners, or sponsors.